What is Khata certificate in Telangana?
Khata is a legal certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation in Karnataka to compute property taxes. 99acres shares the importance of obtaining the certificate. The municipal corporations maintain the document. A Khata document is different from the title deed.
How can I check the EC of a property?
How to Track Encumbrance Certificate Status
- Choose “EC Status” under the “Encumbrance Certificate” option available under the “Certificate” menu.
- Enter the Transaction ID provided to you when you submitted the application, enter the captcha, and click on “Check Status”.
Can we get EC online in Telangana?
The citizens of Telangana can now search the EC Certificate online by just log on to the official Website of the Registration & Stamp Department of Telangana and check their property registration detail online and Download property EC (Encumbrance Certificate) online. The portal covers all the districts of Telangana.
How can I get Khata certificate?
Procedure to register Khata
- Obtain notarized copy of sale deed.
- Apply for an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) to register khata.
- Obtain application form to register khata.
- Fill up the application form to register Khata.
- Submit the application form to register khata.
- Check the status of your khata application.
Is Khata and Patta are same?
During property sales, khata is required to register the property in the new owner&rsquos name in sub-registrar office. Patta is the other name used for Khata which is generally predominant in the state of Tamil nadu. There are 2 types of Khata is available according to the BBMP office in Bangalore.
How can I get ownership certificate from municipality in Telangana?
Steps to Apply for Possession Certificate in Telangana
- Step 1: Visit the Tahsildar office to get the application form.
- Step 2: Enter your and your property details.
- Step 3: Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Step 4: Submit the form to the relevant office.
How can I get link documents in Telangana?
Steps to get IGRS Telangana Certified Copy
- Step 1: Go to the “Online Services” section and click on Certified Copy.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to another page where you have to click on either “Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)” or “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”.
Can I apply Khata online?
Just log on to http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in. Fill the application form and submit the relevant documents to make a successful submission. Once the application is processed, a SAKALA acknowledgement number will be generated. Your Khata will be digitally signed.
What are the documents required to apply for Khata registration?
The Sakala website mentions the list of documents required for submitting your Khata registration application: Application in prescribed form Attested copy of the title deed Copy of Encumbrance Certificate (in form 15) for the past 10 years Conversion Certificate of the Land Conversion of the issued by the competent authority
How long does it take to get a Sakala Khata certificate?
According to the Sakala website, it should take not more than 30 days. If the Khata application is approved, then you will be told to make two Demand Drafts – one for an amount which is 2% of the stamp duty you paid at the time of registration (this is the Khata registration fee) and another for Rs 125 (for Khata Certificate and Khata Extract).
How to apply for a khata for a new property?
To apply for your Khata for a new property (Khata registration) through Sakala, here’s what you need to do. Collect copies of the documents required from the developer. In the case of a layout or apartment, these will be common for all owners:
How to get a khata for Your House under Sakala?
There are various services offered under Sakala, including obtaining a Khata for your house. For more information on Sakala, visit the website here. The Sakala website mentions the list of documents required for submitting your Khata registration application: Application in prescribed form Attested copy of the title deed