Is MacBook Pro any good?
That means moving on from what doesn’t work and doubling down on what does, and above all, not ever assuming you know what’s best for the consumer — particularly in the case of extremely particular creative pros. Priced between $1,999 and $5,899, this is very much not the MacBook for everyone.
What things can you do on a MacBook Pro?
All the awesome things you forgot your Mac could do
- Do unit conversions in Spotlight.
- Talk to and listen to your Mac!
- Run Windows.
- Take screenshots of any size.
- Automatically hide and show the menu bar.
- Type exotic characters.
- Sign PDFs right in Mail.
- Batch rename files.
What are some reasons to buy a MacBook Pro?
Touch Bar customisation.
What is so special about the MacBook Pro?
MacBook Pro is More Powerful The specs on the new MacBook makes it a luxury model, but not Apple’s power-user MacBook. The MacBook Pro with Retina Display brings a faster processor and more capable graphics.
Which is better MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
MacBook Pro’s have much better tech specs (CPU, RAM and Graphics) than the MacBook Air. MacBookPro’s also have a better range of connectors and ports. On the other hand MacBook Air’s are super light and thin and look better. They are fine for a home user that does not do any intense computer tasks.
What are the “pros and cons” of the MacBook?
1. Battery Life and Power Efficiency Is Much Better If you are eyeing an M1-based MacBook,you can definitely expect better battery life from the device compared to an Intel-based