How do you pronounce the name Spyridon?
- Phonetic spelling of Spyridon. spyri-don. SPIH-R-ih-DaaN. Spyri-don.
- Meanings for Spyridon. It is a Greek masculine forename that is using globally.
- Examples of in a sentence. Spyridon Plakoudas. Holy Hierarch St. Spyridon of Tremithus. Spyridon LOUIS.
- Translations of Spyridon. Japanese : ピリドン Russian : Спиридон Chinese : 斯皮
How do you spell Bergeron?
Spelling variations include: Bergetron, Berger, Bergey, Bergez, Bergier, Bergeret, Bergerot, Bergereau, Bergeron, Bergerron, Bergerone, Bergeronne, Bergeronneau, Bergerat, Bergerie, Bergère, Bergière, Bergiron, Bergirone, Bergironne, le Berger, le Bergeron, de Bergeron, Leberger and many more.
Is Bergeron a French name?
French (of Norman origin): from a diminutive of Berger.
What is Bergeron first name?
♂ Bergeron as a boys’ name is a French name, and the meaning of the name Bergeron is “shepherd”. Bergeron is an alternate form of Berger (French): occupational name. STARTS/ENDS WITH Be-, -ron.
What does the word burgeons mean?
Definition of burgeon intransitive verb. 1a : to send forth new growth (such as buds or branches) : sprout. b : bloom when the flame trees and jacaranda are burgeoning— Alan Carmichael. 2 : to grow and expand rapidly : flourish The market for her work has burgeoned in recent years.
How do you use burgeon in a sentence?
Burgeon in a Sentence 🔉
- As car prices go down, car dealers are expecting sales to burgeon.
- Because Janice is pregnant with triplets, everyone is expecting her stomach to burgeon quickly.
- Left untreated, the weeds in the front yard will burgeon and take over the entire property within days.
How many people have the last name Bergeron?
How Common Is The Last Name Bergeron? The surname Bergeron is the 7,867th most commonly used surname at a global level It is held by around 1 in 100,924 people. It occurs mostly in The Americas, where 90 percent of Bergeron reside; 90 percent reside in North America and 49 percent reside in Gallo-North America.
How common is the name Bergeron?
The surname Bergeron is the 7,867th most commonly used surname at a global level It is held by around 1 in 100,924 people.